LITHIUM BATTERIES BRISBANE
SUPERIOR QUALITY 12V / 24V LITHIUM BATTERY
BATCO lithium ion phosphate batteries are ideal drop in replacements for existing lead acid or AGM gel batteries.
The in-built battery management system (BMS) controls the minimum and maximum charge rates, so you can still use your existing charging system.
Lithium batteries have up to 4 times the life of lead acid batteries as the cycle life is much longer!
Perfect for use in caravans, marine, camping and home storage applications.
BATCO 12V 110 SLIMLINE LITHIUM BATTERY
IDEAL FOR CARAVANS, RV’S AND 4WD’S & MARINE BOATS
The Batco Slimline Lithium battery is revolutionising how we go off-road. Manufactured utilising lithium iron phosphate cells within a hard metal case it boasts a Battery Management System (BMS), which means this battery is designed to charge and maintain the battery by incorporating AC, DC and solar inputs. This little beauty is particularly ideal for Caravans, RV’S and 4WD’s and Marine Boats when space is valuable.
PRODUCT MAIN FEATURES
MORE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE LITHIUM ION BATTERY
- Longer Cycle Life: 20 times longer cycle life, means the battery can be charged more and still maintain high performance in comparison to L.A
- Longer float / Calendar life: 3-4 times longer than Lead Acid
- Lighter Weight: 30-40 percent of the weight of a comparable Lead Acid battery with a no-fuss ‘drop in’ replacement
- Higher Power delivering twice the amount of power than a Lead Acid battery, as well as a higher discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity
- Faster Charging Time: 8-10 times shorter than Lead Acid
- Wider Temperature Range: -20c - 60c
- Superior Safety: Lithium iron phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situation. Buying a reputable battery is advisable.
- Less reusable components than Lead Acid
- Longer Warranty: 3-5 years depending on the type of battery
LEAD ACID VS. LITHIUM ION BATTERIES
When purchasing a deep cycle battery for a car, 4WD, truck, motorcycle, boat or golf buggy many people question whether to buy a lead acid battery or a lithium ion one.
Typical questions we receive run along the lines of ‘which battery will last longer’, ‘which battery has more storage capacity’, and ‘which battery is more suitable for my situation’? Questions we may not always get asked where the answers are essential to point out, when comparing both lead acid and lithium batteries, are which battery is more efficient, has a higher discharge capacity and has a better charge time/rate/ability.